You are here
Administrative Assistant in the Human Resources Department
- A polyvalent and dynamic function in an international and prestigious company
- A position as HR Assistant with lots of responsabilities
About Our Client
Our client, an international and prestigious company based in Brussels, is looking for a high-potential Administrative Assistant for their Human Resources Department.
As Administrative Assistant in the Human Resources Department, your main responsibilities will be :
- Follow up of candidates' application
- Organize, plan and analyze evaluations of the trainings
- Follow up the insurances of the employees (group & hospitalization)
- Fleet management
- Organize team building events
- Translation of corporate communication and managing the intranet
- Welcome and organization of the arrival of new staff members
- Payroll Support
- General support to the Executive Board (agenda, events, Executive meetings minutes,..)
- Administrative tasks ad hoc.
The Successful Applicant
As Administrative Assistant in the Human Resources Department, you :
- Have a Bachelor or Master Degree
- Speak perfectly Dutch and have a good level of French
- Have min 2 years of experience as an Administrative Assistant
- Have strong affinity with Human Resources
- Are proactive, well organized and rigorous
- Have a strong priority management
What's on Offer
As Administrative Assistant in the Human Resources Department, our client offers you :
A polyvalent and dynamic function in an international and prestigious company.
A competitive salary with advantages as meal vouchers, group insurance, health insurance, 13th month and transportation reimbursement.