You are here
Accounts Payable Accountant FR/DU
Accounts Payable Accountant
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational chemical company located in Brussels. To support their AP department, they are looking for an Accounts Payable Accountant for a temporary to permanent contract.
As an Accounts Payable Accountant you would be responsible for:
- Logging, matching and processing of vendor and inter-company invoices in SAP;
- Coding and processing of expense notes / freight, warehousing & duty invoices;
- Problem solving and troubleshooting of non-approved purchase invoices;
- Make batch and manual payments to vendors according to the payment terms;
- Resolving invoice/payment queries. Review and follow-up of A/P ageing list;
- Complete the periodic reconciliation and follow-up of balance sheet accounts with regard to Accounts Payable;
- Contribute to the Compliance of internal SOX controls relating to Purchasing-A/P process, reviewing an maintaining Accounts Payable written procedures;
- Perform appropriate accrual accounting.
The Successful Applicant
Our client is looking for someone :
- With a Bachelor degree in Accountancy;
- With a knowledge of SAP
- Fluent in French and Dutch, knowledge of English is an asset;
- Who is open-minded
- Who has a good team-spirit
What's on Offer
A pleasant work atmosphere in a team dedicated to a dynamic company.
Salary: 2600€ monthly gross + meal vouchers + transport