You are here
- International company with a start up spirit
- sales minded with a strong interest for politic
About Our Client
Our client is an American political-journalism organization that covers politics and policy in the UE and internationally. The offices are based in Brussels. Due to a business growth, they are looking for an Account Manager in the Media sector.
As Account Manager in the Media sector you will have the following responsibilities:
- Conduct sales presentations with experienced policy professionals and C-level executives
- Perform in-depth needs analysis and develop strategies for effective sales pitches and campaigns
- Customize marketing presentations and proposals to meet prospective client needs
- Train and manage junior sales associates to analyze the market to identify prospective clients, build a pipeline and support the entire sales cycle
- Analyze and channel market feedback to improve upon Pro service offerings, and to represent the media at member briefings, network events and industry conferences
The Successful Applicant
The Account Manager needs to have :
- 3-6 years of professional experience, including business-to-business sales
- Experience managing client relationships and maintaining a robust pipeline
- Entrepreneurial mindset, outgoing nature, strong client service ethic
- Interest in and understanding of current political and policy issues is a plus
- Exposure to Salesforce or other CRM tools is preferred
- A university degree is required
- Written and verbal fluency in English and any other European language is required. This is a full-time, office-based position located in Brussels, Belgium, and involves travel in and around Western Europe.
What's on Offer
Our client offers a challenging function in an international environment. They offer also an interesting salary including extra legal advantages.