You are here
1 year Mission: EU Deal Desk Coordinator (EN / GER)
Our Customer is a healthcare technology and services company providing its clien
The candidate should be able to work in English and German. Dutch is an asset
About Our Client
Our client is an international service provider active in the healthcare industry. They do employ more than 500 people worldwide and its European HQ is based in Brussels.
The EU Deal Desk Coordinator (EN / GER) will be responsible for contract administration which includes new
customers, renewals, Request for Proposals (RFP), Requests for Information (RFI) and other contract related
The primary goal is to ensure all contracts are created and processed accurately and efficiently, by strictly
adhering to predefined internal service level agreements.
- Operate as primary resource to process GHX deals (including new and renewal agreements)
- Maintain current and future RFP/RFI process
- Maintain high levels of contract throughput and accuracy, including the adherence to turn around
- Collaborate with Product Management, Sales, Legal and Finance to gather business and technical
requirements to fulfill and complete the appropriate customer document
- Responsible for drafting all Proposals, Statements of Work, User Agreements and Amendments as
deemed necessary for assigned account base
- Participate in monthly deal debriefs to review gaps in process Assist with documenting Deal Desk
- Primary owner for creating and maintaining all customer agreement records in contract management
- Validate all financial and customer data in signed agreements received from customers prior to
The Successful Applicant
The ideal EU Deal Desk Coordinator (EN / GER) profile has the following requirements:
- Fluent in written and spoken English, German, and Dutch
- Bachelor degree in related discipline, or a combination of education and related experience
management, customer support, financial analysis.
- Prefer a background in software-based solutions.
- Prefer a knowledge of product and services pricing, accounting and financial principles.
- Adept at working collaboratively across multiple business functions.
- Ability to be self-directed with strong initiative.
- Experienced user of Microsoft Word and Excel, including strong writing skills.
- A team player who lives our Company values (Collaborate, Innovate, Inspire, Grow )
What's on Offer
Our client offers the opportunity to evolve within a friendly, fast paced and international structure.