Page Personnel S.A., located on Marsveldplein 5, Place du Champ de Mars, 1050 Brussels, is the editor of this website.
Director: Christophe Rosset
Licence number : VG.91YBU
Please consult the general user conditions of this site.
Page Personnel's online service is committed to protecting the privacy of our users. We want to provide a safe and secure user experience. We will use our best efforts to ensure that the information you submit to us remains private, and is used only for the purposes as set forth herein. We do not and will never disclose information about your individual visits to the site, or personal information that you provide, such as your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, etc. to any outside parties, without your consent.
The personal details that you share with us will be treated by Page Personnel S.A., whose offices are located 5 Place du Champ de Mars, 1050 Brussels. Unless if opposed by you, these details can be shared with other companies in the Page Personnel group and other companies to whom we are contractually bound. At any moment you are entitled to access to and edit your personal details that are in our possession (Page Personnel S.A., 5 Place du Champ de Mars, 1050 Brussels) and to oppose yourself to their treatment and communication.
1. Page Personnel uses reasonable care in compiling and presenting the information found on this web site, it is provided purely for information and you should seek further guidance and make independent enquiries before relying upon it.
2. The information included in this web site has been compiled from a variety of sources and is subject to change without notice.
3. Page Personnel makes no representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the completeness, accuracy, currency, adequacy, suitability or operation of this web site, or of the information it contains, nor that the information has in any way been verified by the Page Personnel.
4. Page Personnel assumes no responsibility for information contained in this site and disclaims all liability arising from negligence or otherwise in respect of such information.
5. Page Personnel makes no representation in respect of the existence or availability of any appointment advertised on this site.
6. Page Personnel does not guarantee that any employer or client will ask for a candidate's information, ask to interview a candidate or hire a candidate, or that any candidates will be available or will meet the needs of any employer or client.
7. Page Personnel makes no representation or warranty as to the final terms and duration of any appointment obtained through this web site.
8. By using this web site you assume the risk that the information on this web site may be incomplete, inaccurate, out of date or may not meet your requirements.
9. This web site was created in Belgium. Any interpretation of its content, claims or disputes (of whatever nature and not limited to contractual issues) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Belgian Courts under Belgian law.
All information incorporated within this web site is (c) of Page Personnel 2001.This web site has been created for and on behalf of Page Personnel.All copyright, trademarks, trade names and logos are the property of Page Personnel and any unauthorised reproduction is prohibited.