The reading of Internet Web sites is now the most known and used application by the public, with the email.
In this context, and in the way to make it accessible to the widest population, and particulary to visual disabled persons, Page Personnel developed its web with the respect of the Web standards as defined by the World Wide Web Consortium, the accessibility conventions defined by the W.A.I, and the criterias of Accessiweb.
Our technical team is at your service to answer your questions on that subject.
Navigation Help - Keyboard shortcuts
All web site :
- Alt + i : Home page (index)
- Alt + c : Candidates page
- Alt + e : Entreprise page
- Alt + p : Discover Page Personnel
- Alt + s : Sitemap
- Alt + a : Help ( Aide)
- Alt + m : Contact us (Mail)
- Alt + w : Webmaster
- Alt + l : legal info
- Ctrl + p :Print
Candidate page :
- Alt + j : Go to quick search (Job)
- Alt + d : Top of list ( Début de liste)
- Alt + b :Back
- Alt + n :Next
- Alt + f : End - Last page (Fin)